Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New things learned

To be perfectly honest, I didn't do much today. All I can blog about are these new things that I learned:
  • All of China is currently blocked from YouTube.
  • According to AskMen, the #1 gentlemanly gesture is holding the door for a woman. #2 and #3, respectively, are introducing her to people you meet and turning off your phone at the table. 
  • Offshore accounts are expensive and often require you to own property in the foreign country. In return you can receive tax benefits or hightened confidentiality about your assets. 
  • The Battle Tower in Pokemon Crystal is super difficult to beat.
  • According to AskMen, I'm allowed to have a mancrush on Barack Obama. He's a straightshooter, he owns up to his shortcomings, and he stands up for his beliefs like a man.
Tomorrow I'll do some real work.

6 comments:

  1. HAHA turning off your phone at the table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fourth bullet point.
    But I don't like it when guys rush ahead just to open the door for you all the time. It's just cheesy - I can open my own freakn door! DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow James, is this what you do on break? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah. ALL of china? is blocked from youtube? how crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "#1 gentlemanly gesture is holding the door for a woman. #2 and #3, respectively, are introducing her to people you meet and turning off your phone at the table."

    ...couldn't agree more

    ReplyDelete