Saturday, March 21, 2009

New toys

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the most badass toy ever:













4 wings that move into "X" formation during battle, a tiny kickstand for use in landing position, 5 characters to choose from, and a tiny lightsaber compartment.

Coolest thing ever!! Thanks, Amy.

And may I also introduce another new toy:


XPS M1330 
2.2 GHz processor
4 Gb RAM
500 Gb hard drive 






I know lots of people probably have this computer but it's just so cool looking. There was only one problem with it:

Floating leg!! It only stands on 3 of the 4 rubber feet and as a result it wobbles when I type. 



I guess this is a minor problem but I feel like if I'm going to be using this computer for the next 3-4 years, this wobbly leg thing would start bothering me until I go crazy. 

I called Dell support and they're sending me another one. I guess for now I must practice patience...

Dell could probably learn from this problem, as it seems to be a recurring issue with these models. On the bright side, there is a solution:


One word: unibody. Unfortunately, I'm still not ready to go to the Apple side. Their hardware is overpriced and I feel like I can be just as productive with Windows. I'm still waiting on that Macbook Wheel to come out before I buy.

Until that happens, though, I'll still be blogging off my Dell.

6 comments:

  1. This is a really nerdy blog, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, SUPER nerdy, haha.

    YOU KNOW YOU WANT AN APPLE MACBOOK. YOU KNOW YOU DOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH THE MACBOOK WHEEL!!!!! :D BWAHAHHAHA... that dell is nitt's laptop ::sighs::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it shoot lego too?! That'd be really badass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the lego as much as i love the stripey bedsheets :)
    wow light saber, can it get any better? ;]
    i would be super annoyed at keyboard wobbleage whilst typing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ macbook wheel: my first thought was "ew, that's a really slow way to type" hahah

    ReplyDelete